Thanks to *anonymous guy* for showing me that livejournal.ru post - you guys should really sign so I know who to thank occasionally :)
So, I think we do know another part of what will come in 0.8.6: equipment rebalance. See further.
- so, the Russian (yet another) World of Tanks ripoff is getting sued by Wargaming for plagiarism (SS: TBH, quite rightfully so)
- the devs did think about limiting the maximum amount of gold ammo carried by a tank, but decided not to do it in the end
- T32 and M46 are considered balanced
- when setting the landscape on minimum settings, you might get glitches, such as shells flying into the ground because on higher setting, there is some terrain mold or something, which is invisible in lowest settings. The reason for it was that the developers discovered that on some very weak computers, players modified the ingame settings manually in game files to reach the same thing: a significant FPS increase. That's why it was implemented officially, despite the fact it can cause terrain bugs. Storm states that if this setting is too buggy for you (despite the fact Wargming fixed the worst bugs), move the landscape graphics setting up one point.
- an engine can catch fire on any damage (above some - small - threshold, f.x. lowtier machineguns and autocannons), it doesn't have to be yellow to catch fire
And now Storm's answers from the livejournal post:
- detailed armor scheme for each tank will eventually be implemented into the hangar
- breakable objects that cause vehicles to slow down a lot (fences, walls) will be fixed
- railways will be "sunk" into the ground so they don't limit tank movement in any way
- the base structure (SS: that crap in the middle of each base that blocks shells) won't be removed
- the mechanism for (AP/APCR) shells to actually punch thru soft cover (fences, etc.) instead of being eaten by it will be implemented in 0.8.6, but the covers itself will be fixed in separate patches (SS: eg. the mechanism will be only programmed, but not activated)
- spall liner will be re-made in 0.8.6 (it will be different for various tanks, it will absorb from 15 to 30 percent HE/ramming damage)
- there will be "other options" for those who fear arty (artyphobes)