In the 2nd anniversary gay-rage, some European flags (notably the scandinavian ones) are missing. How do you feel about it?
Well, looks like around 50 percent people don't give a crap (coincidence: 50 percent people who read this blog are Americans or Russians :) ), 23 percent people think it's because silly Soviets can't tell one country from another anyway, 12 percent think WG is intentionally trolling and 16 percent think it doesn't matter because it's not like we can tell a difference between Russia and Belarus. Oh well :)
Now, on to this post's topic.
You might have noticed FTR now has several authors with more perhaps incoming. I tried to pick people according to their specialisation and availability, so we have a German tank guys, American tank guy (American tanks is something I know very little about in fact) and Soviet tank guy, with a British tank guy on the way (you could have seen the Commonwealth article today from him - yea, the typos will improve, no worries).
That sort of leaves me the possibility to write whatever I feel like, with various topics available. So, a question for you (obviously only for those who read something else than the translations): what articles and topics would you like me to cover?
Obviously, there is no need to mention the translations and leaks. Translations won't stop and the leaks... well, as long as there is something to leak, those won't stop either. So, apart from that, I have several ideas:
- more Czechoslovak tech articles (for example: amphibious tanks, various CZ T-54/T-55 versions, various light tanks etc.)
- WW1 tanks (various obscure beasts, their history, WW1 tanks in Russian civil war)
- Improvised tanks (Odessa, Bob Semple, Kubus and many others)
- Special tanks (Engineer vehicles, ARV's)
- Other nations tanks (Argentine, Ecuador, Africa, Afghanistan... yes, they actually had tanks)
- Main nations obscure prototypes, that might make it to the game (various Soviet Objects, etc.)
- "Freedom tanks" (armored vehicles, used by citizens of the eastern bloc to forcefully cross the borders despite army/police resistance)
I made a special poll for this, so please vote.