As you probably noticed, new ASAP (KTTC in Russian) video is out. Nothing new or surprising in it, just a recap of the things known from 8.5 patchnotes. But at least it's confirmed the Chinese will get a new tier 8 premium vehicle to replace the Type 59.
Anyway, the translation:
- when regular AP shells penetrate the hull, they travel the distance of several (10?) shell calibers (SS: eg. 100mm shells = 1m distance). The same rule applies for HEAT shells.
- when in contact with spaced armor or external modules, the same rules apply for HEAT shells as for AP shells
- HEAT shells do not have an increased chance to set the tank on fire
- for now, there are no plans to introduce the Soviet T-100 and T-111 heavy tanks, but SerB keeps them in his mind
- SerB states that both map bases (resp. spawn points) don't have to by symmetrical, but the assymetrical aspects compensate for each other
- if I understand it correctly, Soviets will have a new heavy tank (perhaps whole branch) planned, filled with rear-turret tanks
- the 105mm Centurion in game is not the Israeli Sho't Kal
- Chieftain is not planned for now. The devs are collecting info on it and they are looking at its prototype
- SerB states that if hje recalls correctly, the top Jagdtiger gun shells are flying at 930m/s (in game), Doyle and Chamberlain state the historical velocity for the JT gun was 880 m/s