Feb 20, 2013
- Q: "Dear devs, you stated the camo mechanism might change, why is it needed to change it?" A: "Because big vehicles are hard to camouflage" (SS: Hmmm... big tank camo nerf?)
- HE splash passes thru solid objects, because it's impossible to model in real time the explosion "flow" physics around them
- the hidden "module damage" shell characteristic also has +/-25 percent spread
- Churchill GC will cost 49050 XP to unlock from Churchill I
- the shell trajectories in WoT do not respond to those in real life - for example they are symmetrical, while in real life air resistance makes the trajectory asymetrical
- SerB confirms it's possible to "bend" regular shells (eg. to fire behind a hill), doesn't tell how exactly - he only suggests "perform experiements"