Straight outta SerB's kitchen - he posted this on the RU forum as a proof all the conspiracy theories against you, dear players are.... correct!
Presenting to you: SerB's developer tool!
On the let side, SerB can select a nickname of the player he wishes to "take care of" - on the right side he has following options:
- put the player to a noob team
- put the player to the bottom of the team
- make the player play against pros
- make the shells disappear (?)
- no penetrations
- reduce XP income
- reduce credit income
- make the player stuck
- when playing arty, put the player on city maps
- Malinovka forever
And on the right side:
- damage dealt (reduced by 2, 3, 4....)
- chance of fire (50 percent plus...)
- chance of player module getting critted (the ticker under it means "crit your gun module first")
- chance of player's crewmember dying (the ticker under it means "kill the gunner first")
And under it, the ultimate ticker:
"Remove player from this list automatically when he pays for premium account"
Enjoy playing World of Tanks!