- SerB's answer on the complaint of (once again) ubalanced tier 10 battles (this time flooded with scouts): "For better balanced games go play companies"
- it's possible the "option" (previously: an exploit) of re-training
your crew to the tank you don't physically have in your garage might
- a player asked about the return of the Type 59 and about the arty nerf. Answer: 42 days of RO ban
- when you camp behind a bush and someone rams you and moves you, it is considered a movement (eg. will get you demasked)
- about the removing of the M107 French shell: "It can still be used on the 155 Lorraine"
- there might be implemented a historical info to each of the camouflages (where and how it was used) one day
- Mouse Trap archievement was not removed
- the devs are not sorry about the cases where they implement the
vehicles and the vehicles aren't popular, as these practically don't
- nerfs and stat changes are legally okay - EULA refers to the fact that WG can change the ingame properties as they want
- "If the FV215b is moved to the TD branch and new tank is introduced
instead of it, the player stats will most likely be transferred to the
FV215b TD" (SS: so, they ARE considering a transfer and not a FV215b
copy after all)